Week beginning Jan 24th:
1) The restriction on live services continues. You are encouraged to take part in our Sunday morning virtual service. You can view the recommended worship songs and message on our website : www.chesleycommunitychurch.ca You can submit comments by clicking the ‘would you like prayer’ button at the top of the page.
2) There will be a virtual ‘after service fellowship time’ scheduled for 11:30 Sunday am. This will be done on zoom. You do not need any special software, just click on the link sent to you via email. Confused about this? Give me a call.
3) Prayer Meeting via zoom Tuesday at 1pm. You are welcome to join if you wish. Ask and you shall receive the zoom link!
4) Path of Recovery has suspended its Monday night meetings until further notice due to the covid situation. Leaders are available to help as needed.
5) With respect to the recent Ontario shut down and stay at home order, Kristen and I will only travel to the church for essential activities. Office activities of this nature will normally be done on Mondays, otherwise the office will be closed.
6) Personal visitation is restricted at this time, however Connie and I are available and happy to meet with you on zoom at your convenience.
7) We are continuing to upgrade our website. Check it out!