What is Path of Recovery, Chesley?
* A program for anyone questioning areas in their life or feeling that something is missing in their life.
* A safe, loving place to talk about personal issues that affect our lives and the lives of those we love.
* A 12 Step, 8 Principle program based on the Beatitudes.
* Has 6 guidelines to provide small group guidance.
* Does not counsel or offer advice on fixing one another. It is simply a place of belonging without judgment.
* Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. Who you see here and what is spoken here stays here. You are always welcome to tell your story, but I am never to tell yours.
* A place that provides many opportunities for personal/spiritual growth, develop safe friendships and provide service to others while walking in your own recovery - one step at a time.
* A volunteer organization for the sole purpose of providing information to seek a healthier, richer life for all those who attend and work the steps and principles.
Path of Recovery meetings are held once a week, every night. at 7 to 9 p.m. at Chesley Community Church, 307 1st Ave. N., Chesley, ON 519-363-5709 [email protected]
The second Monday of the month is a toonie supper served at 6 p.m. followed by the regular meeting. Everyone is welcome. Know God…Find Freedom…Discover purpose…Make a difference…